Trane heat pumps are a smart, efficient and versatile way to heat and cool your home. Heat pumps function as an air conditioner when things get hot and a heater when it’s cold. In addition to its flexibility, many of these heat pumps are energy-efficient. That means you can enjoy a comfortable home and save energy too.
|MOST ENERGY EFFICIENT|
VARIABLE SPEED HEAT PUMP
XV20i Variable Speed
Heat and cool your home with one of the industry’s most efficient systems. Automatically adjusts to avoid temperature swings.
- Up to 20 SEER and high efficiency Heating Seasonal Performance Factor of 10
- TruComfort™ variable speed system includes 750 stages of comfort for maximum comfort and highest efficiency
- Runs on lower speed for longer periods of time to provide the lowest cost per minute
- Quiet running fan measured at 4 dB below competitor’s minimum
Yearly energy savings based on the ratings of a matched system. The majority of systems installed prior to 2006 are 10 SEER or lower.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
The Trane TruComfort™ systems give you precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable. This allows the variable speed compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary operating speed and BTU as the temperature outside changes, slowing down or speeding up gradually in as little as 1/10 of 1% increments to keep comfort within 1/2° of the thermostat setting.
The XV20i variable speed heat pump is one of the industry’s most efficient systems, with ratings up to 20.00 SEER and 10 HSPF. With Trane TruComfort™ technology, the 20-SEER heat pump automatically adjusts itself while maintaining constant and consistent speeds to avoid temperature swings.
ComfortLink II communicating capability
ComfortLink™ II communicating technology (available when matched with communicating indoor units) connects all of your key components so your system automatically configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products.
Durable, Quiet, and Economical
Rigorously tortured and tested for long-lasting durability, you can be sure this system will hold up to anything, without holding up your bank account. And with the quiet running fan, 4 dB below our competitor’s minimum, you can be sure you are getting the best all-around system for your home.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner to your system to filter the incoming air to eliminate dust, pollen, and other irritants for a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home.
XV20i variable speed heat pump models (R410A refrigerant)
|MODEL||COOLING CAPACITY (BTUH)||NOMINAL TONS||HEIGHT (IN.)||WIDTH (IN.)||DEPTH (IN.)|
Every Trane matched system is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XV20i variable speed heat pump includes:
- ComfortLink™ II Communicating Capability and Unique Refrigerant Cooled Inverter Drive
- Climatuff™ Variable Speed Compressor
- Compressor Sound Insulator
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- WeatherGaurd™ II Top
- DuraTuff™ Rustproof Basepan
- Integrated Fan System
- Simplified Two-Wire Connection
- Full-sided Louvered Panels
- Powder-Paint Finish
- WeatherGaurd™ Fasteners
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2019
Don’t miss this Bundle!
XV20i Variable Speed
ComfortLink™ II XL850
|XV20i Variable Speed Models||Hyperion™ Communicating Models||ComfortLink™ II XL850|
- Three year labor if Cool Home Members + 12 year compressor + 10 year parts warranty.
- 1st Year Cool Home Membership Check Up Included Free.
Buy as a bundle and save!
What brings you here?
We are a company that prides ourselves on innovation and are constantly looking for ways to improve. We do things right and have a great reputation in our market so the ideal candidate will share our passion for quality and being the best of the best!