Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
Meets California ozone emissions limit. CARB certified.
Products / REME HALO®Zero Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM
REME HALO®Zero Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
REME HALO®Zero can be installed in any air conditioning system to improve air quality throughout your whole home. Utilizing RGF’s proprietary aGHP-Cell™ technology, REME HALO®Zero creates low level, airborne Gaseous Hydrogen Peroxide (aGHP™) throughout the air-conditioned space reducing bacteria, viruses, odors, mold, allergens and dust at the source. RGF’s REME HALO®Zero in-duct air purifier is verified Zero Ozone to the UL 2998.
How it works:
RGF’s REME HALO®Zero air purification system for your whole home is verified Zero Ozone to UL 2998. REME HALO®Zero is powered by RGF’s proprietary aGHP-Cell™ technology to create low-level, airborne Gaseous Hydrogen Peroxide (aGHP™) in your air conditioning system. The REME HALO®Zero uses active cleaning technology that directly targets pollutants. Every time a hydrogen peroxide molecule comes into contact with bacteria, viruses, mold spores, and odors it quickly breaks them down, reducing air quality contaminants at the source. The system also passes a charge off to all the dust, dander, pollen, and allergens in the air, which causes them to stick together. The increase in size will make your existing filter equipment more efficient at capturing these airborne particles.
Why it matters:
The indoor air quality in your home or office can be five times more polluted than the outdoor air, primarily because indoor air is not properly sanitized. There are added contaminants that are simply not filtered out of the air or removed from surfaces, but instead accumulate again over time. This happens because bacteria, viruses, mold spores, and other toxins are too small to be stopped by traditional air filters, and some can even pass through a HEPA filter.
So, since you spend up to 90% of your time indoors, it’s important to consider the impact these pollutants can have on your long-term health. When you install a REME-HALO®Zero, you will notice the difference in the quality and freshness of the air you breathe and wonder why you did not take this simple measure sooner.
Features & Benefits
REME HALO®Zero uses aGHP™ active cleaning technology to directly target the air pollutants. That means when someone sneezes in your home, the REME HALO®Zero jumps into action actively working to reduce the contaminates. And because REME HALO®Zero is centrally installed in your air conditioning system, you get that peace of mind throughout your whole home.
It operates silently and continuously, so once it’s installed, the only thing you’ll notice is how fresh your home smells – and how comforting it is to help protect everyone around you.
- Installation is quick and easy
- One of the least expensive components of an air conditioning system, yet can have one of the biggest impacts on your air quality
- Active technology reduces viruses, bacteria, mold spores and odors right at the source
- Can be installed in any central air conditioning system in homes or small offices
- Reduces odors from mold, pets, and old home smells
- Verified Zero Ozone by Intertek to UL 2998 standard
- 5 year warranty on the device and 2 years on the REME® cells (USA only)
The REME HALO®Zero can be installed in any existing central air conditioning system, but is primarily used in 2-6 ton air handlers in homes or offices.
- Reducing Odors – If you have a room that smells like mold, but no matter what you do, it does not seem to solve the problem. Or you have a smelly pet – our system is designed to reduce those odors.
- Spread of viruses and bacteria – especially in this day and age, we all want to do everything we can to keep the people we care about from getting sick because of contaminated air and surfaces in our homes. The multi-faceted approach of REME HALO®Zero helps reduce the spread of pathogens in the air and on the surfaces in your home or office.
- Toxins and Pollutants – With the multitude of pollutants that can spread throughout your indoor air, you need an active process to reduce them. REME HALO®Zero is designed to actively reduce these pollutants in the air we spend so much time breathing.
- Home Application – With the REME HALO®Zero any home with a central air conditioning system can make a difference in air quality within minutes. You will notice the difference in air quality immediately, which will improve the quality of life in your home. If you do not have a central air conditioning system, please click here to see other products that can be used in your home.
- Office Application – There have been many studies done that directly link indoor air quality to the satisfaction and productivity of your employees. Not to mention the reduction in sick time and the noticeable difference your customers will feel when they walk into your office.
|RECOMMENDED CELL REPLACEMENT||18,000 – 25,000 hrs.|
|REPLACEMENT CELL PART #||PHIC-RH-3|
|POWER SUPPLY||120/208/240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|TONNAGE||2 – 6|
|CFM’S||800 – 2,400|
|MATERIAL||Aluminum / polymers|
|DIMENSIONS||See drawing below|
|SHIP WEIGHT||6 lbs.|
|WARRANTY||5 years ballast / 2 years cell (U.S. only)|
What brings you here?
We are a company that prides ourselves on innovation and are constantly looking for ways to improve. We do things right and have a great reputation in our market so the ideal candidate will share our passion for quality and being the best of the best!